Your toes will feel like they stepped on a deserted beach with our Natural Choices Deck & Patio Cleaner. It gets rid of all the gross stuff that has accumulated on your deck and patio over the years. Get rid of Algae, Mold and Mildew from your wood or composite decks, concrete, and brick surfaces and add Deck and Patio Cleaner to your spring cleaning checklist!
Our 5 lb. jar cleans 750-1,000 square feet of your deck oasis based on your grime level.
Let's Get Serious with Dr. Jack
How does this stuff work? When mixed with water Natural Choices Deck & Patio Cleaner releases oxygen. The oxygen attacks and breaks down organic stains and dirt but does not attack plants or other living things. On decks it removes the sun faded, oxidized and worn layers of wood bringing out the original appearance. Other cleaners use chlorine bleach, oxalic acid and even petroleum solvents - Yikes!
Natural Choices Deck & Patio Cleaner contains a very high level of Sodium Percarbonate which enables it to be superior for cleaning surfaces.
So What is Sodium Percarbonate? It's an environmentally friendly cleaning agent that quickly decomposes into water and oxygen when it's done cleaning.
More Great News!
- Natural Choices Deck & Patio Cleaner does not contain any harmful or toxic ingredients.
- Cleans all your outdoor surfaces: wood, composite decking, brick, concrete, stucco and more.
- It will not harm your plants, flowers, grass or other vegetation.
- It will not harm or discolor your clothes.
- It is also safe to be used around your kids and your pets.
- No VOC's, chlorine, perfumes or dyes! Hypoallergenic!